Our system is password protected and requires all first-time users to complete and submit a Household Information Form; along with proof of residency to the Gillham Recreation Center. Your information will be reviewed and input into the system. Once you have been entered into the registration software, you will have access to your personal password so you can begin registering online.
Most registrations can be done online! Go to REGISTER NOW! or Memberships to register. To learn more about each course, click on the "info" box. Please be patient because the system can be slow sometimes.
To access your Account information (review registrations, make payments, sign required documents, view receipts):
1. Click white 'Sign-In' button on top right of screen.
2. Enter your account email address.
3. Enter your password and click the green button.
please note: to make household changes (family members, contact info, etc) contact the Rec Center at 248.541.3030 or email@example.com.
To create an account follow these steps:
- Click 'Sign-In' button on the top right, you do not need to create a new account.
- On Sign In Page, click on the blue RESET PASSWORD button. (Do not enter your email address on this page.)
- On Reset Password page, enter your PRIMARY email address (the primary email address provided on your Household Information Form).
- An email will be sent to your PRIMARY email address listed on your account. Check your spam folder if you cannot locate the email from "City of Huntington Woods - firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Open the "Reset Password Request" email from City of Huntington Woods.
- Click on Reset Password link in email.
- Create a password and enter it twice.
- Click on green 'Sign-In' button.
- On Sign In page, enter email and password.
- Click on 'Sign-In' to return to Website.
If you have any trouble logging in, please contact us at (248) 541-3030 or email@example.com during regular business hours.
Things to Note:
- Classes for 4-6 year old children are located under "Early Childhood" or "Youth".
- Select classes for 10-12 year olds can be located under "Teens".
- Check the "Special Events" listings for adult, teen and family offerings.