Please become familiar with the updated Pool Rules & Regulations as some things have changed this summer. All patrons are held responsible for knowing and abiding by the pool rules.
HOURS OF OPERATION - Click here to view the August/September calendar.
May 29 - September 6, 2021
Times vary throughout the season. A general swim schedule is listed below and calendar is above - both are subject to change.
June 14 - July 31
Toddler Swim: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: 10:30 - 12:00 pm
General Swim: Monday - Thursday: 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm; Friday: 3:00 - 8:00 pm; Saturday/Sunday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm.
August 1 - September 6 - Hours to be determined by staff availability. Updated times will be announced.
VISITING THE POOL
Every person (ages 0+) visiting the pool must be included in your membership purchase and have their own keytag/card in their name. If you need to update or establish your household account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of residency required.
MEMBERSHIPS (discounted for the remainder of the season)
Adult (18 yrs.+) $114
Senior (60 yrs.+) $81
Child (birth - 17 yrs) $97
Family of 2 $183
Family of 3 $209
Family of 4 $229
Family of 5 $248
Family of 6+ $266
Babysitter Pass $47
6-Punch Pass $60
Key Tag Replacement $5
*+25% for Royal Oak Section residents, plus $40 Facility Fee (contact email@example.com or 248-541-3030 to register)
* Effective July 19, season memberships have been discounted 1/3 off full season membership rates.
A specific caregiver may be added to a family membership. In order to purchase a Babysitter Pass, the babysitter must be added to your household account before purchasing this membership. Complete a Household Information Form to add a babysitter to your account with their name, date of birth, address, email and phone number. Maximum of 2 babysitter per household.
Six Visit Punch Card
Entitles 6 individual visits to the pool. After 6 visits, membership can be renewed or will be expired. These may be used for guests - limit of 6 guests per household per visit. Only 1 name can be assigned to a 6-visit punch pass. A household member can purhcase a 6-visit punch pass for their use and/or their guest's use when accompanying the guest to the pool. You do not need to have a family membership in order to purchase a 6-visit punch pass.
Royal Oak Section Residents are required to pay the annual $40 facility fee + 25% surcharge in addition to the punch card/babysitter pass purchase.
Each member visiting the pool needs their own key tag/card and must be scanned at the pool desk upon each visit to the pool. Key Tags for brand new memberships will be available for pick up at the pool desk at your first visit. If you need a new Key Tag, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.541.3030, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:30pm to request a replacement.
You MUST have your Key Tag/Membership Card to get into the pool. You will not be able to use your driver's license or other ID.
All key tags requested as of 6/24 are now available at the pool desk.
Sign up to receive HWAC pool updates including general reminders, pool closings, capacity, schedule changes and more.
To receive notifications, follow the link below according to your last name. All groups will receive the same notifications.
Last Name A - F: https://www.remind.com/join/hwaca
Last Name G - O: https://www.remind.com/join/hwacb
Last Name P - Z: https://www.remind.com/join/hwacc
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Masks must be worn while checking in at the pool desk and in the locker rooms.
- Masks are not required on the pool deck. Please be considerate of those who will continue to wear masks and respect social boundaries at the pool. Be mindful of others in the pool and on the deck.
- Masks must NOT be worn IN the pool, as it is deemed a safety hazard.
- Daily passes will NOT be sold but a resident may purchase a 6-punch card to use for household members or guests. A maximum of 6 guests per household can be at the pool at the same time.
- A resident must be in attendance with their guest at all times.
- All memberships and 6-punch cards must be purchased on this website (go to Memberships) PRIOR to your first visit to the pool. Email email@example.com to set up or update an account Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:30pm (not on weekends please).
- The Woods Cafe will be closed this season, but you may bring in food/drink to the pool to be consumed in the cafe area only.
- There is a nationwide staffing shortage, and the pool is no exception. Please be understanding should pool/pool features be closed at times throughout the season.
- 2 lap lanes will be available for lap swimming during general swim hours. If sharing a lane, please circle swim.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I purchase a season membership or 6-punch pass? Go to Memberships>All Memberships.
- Can I purchase a pass at the pool desk? Passes are only available for purchase online, so please buy your pass prior to your first visit to the pool. No transactions will take place at the pool desk - so please set up your pool membership now. You will be turned away if you do not have your membership purchased in advance.
- How do I get a password or update my household account? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248.541.3030, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:30pm (not on weekends please).
- Are you offering Swim Lessons? Due to our limited staff, we will not be offering group lessons. Lifeguards are offering private lessons - inquire at the lifeguard office for more information!