Any questions? See "Useful Info" tab, or contact us at email@example.com
Fruit Camp Information Now Available
2021 Fruit Camp Lottery Form and other important information can be found under "Programs" - "Fruit Camp".
- The gym is open for Walk The Gym and Reserved Gym Time!
- To reserve your time go to: REGISTER NOW>GYM TIME>WALK THE GYM or RESERVED GYM TIME
- NOTE: REGISTER ONLY 1 PERSON in your household and answer questions about others attending.
- Please be sure to click on INFO (next to registration times) to read important rules about registration and playtime.
- Key Tag required for each member of your household participating. Any questions, please contact Jan: firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.541.3030.
Also (for Reserved Gym Time only):
- If you do not want to share a side of the gym, register for both "A" and "B" of either East or West.
- If you would like to schedule a side with another household, one household register for "A" and the other for "B". Or, one household registers for both "A" and "B" and list ALL the names of the two household members attending (5 max per household).
Latchkey is back!
- To register for the coming month, go to REGISTER NOW>YOUTH>LATCHKEY and find your child's grade.
- Latchkey questions? contact Jenny Morgan, Latchkey Director: email@example.com
- General registration questions? contact Jan: firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-541-3030
- 2021/2022 Registration is coming soon - information will be available in March 2021.
Registration is open for January - April activities!
- Be sure to view all categories, under Register Now!, so you don’t miss anything: Special Events, Early Childhood, Youth, Teens, Adults, Merchandise
- Register online, by mail, email or phone. We are currently closed and not accepting in-person registration. See "About Us" above for contact info.
- Some activities do not require registration - click on "info" to read full descriptions.
- Winter events are restricted to Huntington Woods residents (and R.O. Section residents). Classes are open to everyone. Non-resident registration is also open.
Looking Ahead to Summer!
The Huntington Woods Parks and Recreation staff is eagerly looking forward to the warm weather months when we are planning to run Fruit Camp, Hurricane Swim Team and open the pool. However, we are uncertain as to how these programs will look, based on COVID protocols. Our staff is hard at work developing options for great summer programming, with the goal of returning to “normal” as best as possible, while keeping within required safety guidelines and regulations. We will be making programming announcements in the future.
Watch your emails, visit this website and the HW Parks and Rec Facebook page to stay on top of the latest developments:
- Hurricane registration update on March 1
- Pool season pass info will be included in the Spring newsletter (May - August), available in early April.
Be sure your most current contact information is in our recreation registration system:
- Are you new to Huntington Woods?
- Has your address changed?
- Do you have a new email address or phone number?
- Are there new members in your household?
- Has it been 3 years or more since you registered for something at the Rec Center?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please email Jan at email@example.com so we can update your information in our system and keep you informed.
In the meantime, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you for your continued support.
Gillham Recreation Center Building Closed
Due to the pandemic, the Gillham Recreation Center will remain closed to the public until further notice. During this time, staff can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.541.3030.
Notification will be posted on HWMI.org, on the front doors and on our Facebook Page when we are back open.