Our new system is password protected and requires all first-time users to complete and submit a Household Information Form; along with proof of residency to the Gillham Recreation Center. Your information will be reviewed and input into the system. Once you have been entered into the registration software, you will have access to your personal password so you can begin registering online.
Most registrations can be done online! Latchkey, Hurricane Swim Team, Urban Gym registrations and Facility Reservations must be done in person at the Gillham Recreation Center.
Select "Register Now" to view our course listings. To learn more about each course, click on the "info" box.
To access your account follow these steps:
If you have any trouble logging in, please contact us at (248) 541-3030 during regular business hours.
- Click 'Sign-In' button on the top right, you do not need to create a new account.
- On Sign In Page, click on the blue RESET PASSWORD button. (Do not enter your email address on this page.)
- On Reset Password page, enter your PRIMARY email address (the primary email address provided on your Household Information Form).
- An email will be sent to your PRIMARY email address listed on your account. Check your spam folder if you cannot locate the email from "City of Huntington Woods - email@example.com"
- Open the "Reset Password Request" email from City of Huntington Woods.
- Click on Reset Password link in email.
- Create a password and enter it twice.
- Click on green 'Sign-In' button.
- On Sign In page, enter email and password.
- Click on 'Sign-In' to return to Website.
Things to Note:
- Royal Oak Section residents will not be able to register for programs/activities online until the Non-Resident registration date. Registrations before this date will have to be done in person at the Gillham Recreation Center.
- Classes for 4-6 year old children are located under "Early Childhood" Ex. Kiddie Sports & Big Builders